Since the hair is long, it contains a lot of powder and enables subtle gradation. As it is a candle type, it is recommended for beginners of eye shadow. For a shorter handle please see WC14.
Bristle material: Sokoho goat
Bristle shape: Round, candle-shaped
Brush length: 195mm
Bristle length: 30mm
Ferrule width: 10.2mm
Orders will ship within 5 business days, unless otherwise stated on the product page. Please check the list of Japanese Public Holidays & Fude Workshop Holidays on our FAQs page, as these are not business days.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
• If you require a signature for delivery, please make a note at the time of checkout.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
For more details, please see:
Orders & Shipping
Returns & Exchanges
Founded over 80 years ago, the high-quality natural bristles and fine craftsmanship of Tanseido brushes have made the Fude brand one of Japan's most popular. Tanseido brushes are recognizable by their iconic brushes with handles of red, black, and a pearlescent blue rarely found in Fude brush handles.