You can choose to display and process your order in multiple currencies on our website.
Payments can be made using major credit cards, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay and Shop Pay.
Once you have placed your order with Fude Beauty, you will receive an email containing the details of the order.
The order confirmation email includes your order number, the details of the product/s, product prices, shipping charges, and the shipping method.
If you do not receive an email from us within 24 hours, please check your spam email folder, otherwise contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
Changes to your order may be possible depending on the type of change and timeframe.
Changes that are possible:
- Adding products to your order, if the order has not yet shipped or is scheduled for shipping.
- Changes to shipping addresses are possible if the order has not yet shipped or is scheduled for shipping.
- Full and partial order cancellations can be made within 24 hours of placing your order. Please note, a 10% charge applies to cancellations.
Changes that are not possible:
- Combining more than 2 orders after they are placed.
- Combining two separate orders to save on shipping when both orders use discounts.
- Changes to billing addresses.
- The currency the order was placed in.
- Full and partial order cancellations for orders outside of the 24 hour window. If you still wish to return your item, please see How to Return my Items.
Please contact Customer Support with your inquiry.
Products in an order or entire orders may be canceled within 24 hours of the order being placed, unless the order has already shipped. Refunds will be processed according to exchange rate on the the day of purchase, not the rate at the day of refund. All cancelations (including shipping fees) incur a 10% processing fee.
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Orders under ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Aus, NZ and Oceania from ¥2,700
• USA, Canada and Mexico from ¥2,500
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,300
• All other countries ¥3,500
- Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to, as required of DHL
DHL vs FedEx vs EMS
- DHL, FedEx and UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL and FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
- If you would like to ensure a signature on delivery is required, it is best to opt for DHL. If you prefer FedEx, please Contact us before or within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Packages can be fully insured for ¥3,000 extra. If you would like this, please Contact us with the details, please Contact us before or within 24 hours of placing your order.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
Your order will be shipped within 5 business days* of your order being received, unless order contains a 'preorder' product or states differently on the product page (some Kyureido, Koyomo, and Koyudo items take 1-2 weeks to dispatch, as they are handmade to order).
*Please see the list of Japanese public holidays for 2023 below.
Stock & Inventory
There may be instances where a product sold-out or production ended before the information on the website had updated. In this case, orders will be refunded in full for the sold-out product.
Tracking your order
Once your order is shipped, you should receive a shipping confirmation with a link to track your order. You can track your order from this page. If you have any inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Change of address
If you make a mistake with your shipping address after placing your order, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can amend this before the item ships. If the item has shipped, we are unable to stop the shipping process and the customer will need to make arrangements to receive the item at the shipping address on the order.
If your order is lost during shipping, or if unauthorized person signs for your package, please contact us email@example.com.
Customs Taxes & Duties
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. You can estimate taxes and duties using this calculator (please note, this is an estimated and not an official quote). While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
In the case that customers do not wish to pay the fee and the package is returned to Fude Beauty, any costs incurred will be deducted from the order refund amount. Refunds will be processed once the order has arrived back to Fude Beauty.
Japanese Public Holidays
Japanese Public Holidays 2023
January 1 New Year’s Day
January 10 Coming of Age Day
February 11 National Foundation Day
February 23 Emperor’s Birthday
March 21 Vernal Equinox Day
April 29 Showa Day
May 3 Constitution Memorial Day
May 4 Greenery Day
May 5 Children’s Day
July 18 Marine Day
August 11 Mountain Day
September 19 Respect for the Aged Day
September 23 Autumnal Equinox Day
October 10 Sports Day
November 3 Culture Day
November 23 Labor Thanksgiving Day