A small eyeshadow brush that allows you to achieve precise and nuanced expressions of eye makeup.
Nakamura Seisakusho's Nao Series is a collection of brushes designed for everyday use: they're gentle on the skin and easy to use, with bristles of a moderate firmness.
Bristle materials: Weasel, horse hair
Full length: 131mm
Bristle length: 11mm
Tip diameter: 8mm
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see:
Not my favourite
I wanted this brush because of the pink handle and I had to put another item into my cart to benefit from the free shipping. However, this brush is not my favourite for packing shadows although it is not bad. It's a beautiful brush but I found that I had better brushes for the purpose. Perhaps I have been spoilt by other brands especially the kolinsky hair ones that I found to do excellent job!
I’ve recently discovered the joys of a very small, medium-firm eyeshadow brush. I stumbled across the Mac 228 very small shadow brush, and fell in love. But I was curious to see what other small brushes were available. This, too, is an excellent small brush for tapping on shadow in the corners of the eye, especially if you have small lids. The precision is delightful, and the softness of the bristles is luxurious. Pleased with how the bristles hold a good amount of color and applies it easily.