Selection of Mizuho makeup brushes, manufacturer of high-quality traditional Kumano brushes. All the brushes included in the set are dense, fully packed with just right amount of resilience. Comes with soft brush bag, ideal for travel.
- Powder brush PM-20 (Goat bristles)
- Cheek & Highlight brush PM-38 (Goat bristles)
- Multi-Shadow brush PM-12 (Horse hair)
- Comb & brush PM-8 (Horse hair)
- Brush case in purple FD-PR#4
*This set does not come with gift box. Please purchase the box separately for the gift on a special occasion.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
For more details, please see:
Orders & Shipping
Returns & Exchanges
HARU 春 SPRING campaign
DISCOUNTS UP TO ¥2,000
¥2,000 discount ends 4/1 (JST)
¥1,000 discount ends 4/16 (JST)
Mizuho brushes are informed by a history of calligraphy brush-making in the Kumano region of Japan, a skill that dates back 1,300 years. Their ongoing pursuit of craftsmanship is founded in using age-old techniques combined with the continuous development of makeup brushes of outstanding quality. Each of their brushes is handmade and subject to strict quality control at all stages. The result is elegant brushes that you can rely on to perform.