An eyeshadow brush that uses weasel. You can draw a line on a wide surface by laying it down in the standard shape of a shadow brush, and you can draw a line by standing it up. The size is just right for the eye socket, and the eyes are gentle and crisp. Ideal for use with both powder and cream-type products.
DetailsBristle material: Weasel
Brush length: 135mm
Bristle length: 9.5mm
Bristle width: 3.5mm
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
For more details, please see:
Orders & Shipping
Returns & Exchanges
HARU 春 SPRING campaign
DISCOUNTS UP TO ¥2,000
¥2,000 discount ends 4/1 (JST)
¥1,000 discount ends 4/16 (JST)
Mizuho brushes are informed by a history of calligraphy brush-making in the Kumano region of Japan, a skill that dates back 1,300 years. Their ongoing pursuit of craftsmanship is founded in using age-old techniques combined with the continuous development of makeup brushes of outstanding quality. Each of their brushes is handmade and subject to strict quality control at all stages. The result is elegant brushes that you can rely on to perform.