The slightly longer handle of this powder brush adds an air of elegance and is easy to use for both professional makeup artists and novices. The bristles fit snugly to the skin with a delicate touch, and move smoothly across the face.
The sophisticated series is inspired by the Japanese word 'takumi' 匠, meaning 'artisan.' Handles are of ebony wood, with a dark chestnut brown luster, topped by a burgundy-copper ferrule and natural bristles.
Brush length: 175mm
Bristle length: 50mm
Bristle material: Gray squirrel
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
For more details, please see:
Orders & Shipping
Returns & Exchanges
HARU 春 SPRING campaign
DISCOUNTS UP TO ¥2,000
¥2,000 discount ends 4/1 (JST)
¥1,000 discount ends 4/16 (JST)