Thoughtfully arranged tips with a good amount of elasticity make this brush excellent for use in smaller areas.
The sophisticated series is inspired by the Japanese word 'takumi' 匠, meaning 'artisan.' Handles are of ebony wood, with a dark chestnut brown luster, topped by a burgundy-copper ferrule and natural bristles.
Brush length: 137mm
Bristle length: 7mm
Bristle material: Weasel
Please note, as of 1 March 2022, we are currently unable to ship to Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, and EMS services have been temporarily suspended for all of Europe.
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Orders under $300 USD*
- USA, Mexico: $24-27 (EMS/DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Canada: $23-25 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Europe (excl. Russia): $25-27 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Russia*: $40 (DHL)
- Asia: $18 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- China: $65 (DHL)
- Oceania: $23-34 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- South and Central America: $35 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Middle East: $30-36 (EMS/DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- *All other regions: $35 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, if your taxes and duties exceed $25USD on one purchase, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: