Koyudo's Yoshiki series uses only high-quality Saikoho goat hair. The snow-white updyed bristles are silky on the skin, and are combined with a matte black ferrule and natural wood handle for stylish as well as practical brushes.
- Koyudo Powder brush Yoshiki series Y-1
- Koyudo Cheek Brush Yoshiki Series, Y-2
- Koyudo Eye shadow brush Yoshiki series Y-3
- Koyudo Eyeshadow brush Yoshiki series Y-4
- Koyudo Lip and Eyeliner brush Yoshiki series Y-5
Please note, some Koyudo brushes are handmade to order so may take up to 1-2 weeks to ship. If you have a question about a specific product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders will ship within 5 business days, unless otherwise stated on the product page. Please check the list of Japanese Public Holidays & Fude Workshop Holidays on our FAQs page, as these are not business days.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
• If you require a signature for delivery, please make a note at the time of checkout.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
For more details, please see:
Orders & Shipping
Returns & Exchanges
bonus points campaign
earn extra points for reviews
Up to 1,800 points available.
Ends 1st June 2023.
Koyudo Makeup Brushes
Koyudo draws on decades of experience as a calligraphy brush manufacturer in the famous Kumano region of Japan, and is one of the world’s most sought-after makeup brush brands. The company is dedicated to crafting professional-quality makeup brushes that empower people to enhance their natural physical beauty, and instill a sense of confidence by doing so.