These natural walnut wood handle of these brushes have a warm, earthy appeal. A balance of elegance and wholesomeness, not only do they look appealing and feel soft in your hands, but wood is also revered for its calming properties.
'Kinomi' means nuts in Japanese, and it's the natural wood grain of nuts that these brushes draw inspiration from. Gently stroke the brush along the lymph nodes behind your ears for a relaxing massage.
Brush length: 110mm
Bristle length: 35mm
Bristle material: Goat (hakutotsuho)
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see:
A beautiful brush and a luxurious experience. From the moment it arrived, everything was so perfectly beautiful and nice... I've kept the box it came in as a jewellry box, and highly recommend the brush !