This gorgeous highlighter brush by Koyudo is made with the silver fox bristles, renowned for their exquisite softness with a slight bounce in the tip similar to that of a squirrel-goat blend.
The bristles have been carefully selected of the best quality materials and arranged in a slanted shape, with a pretty graduation of their natural salt-and-pepper hue. The handle is made with cherry blossom wood, decorated with a sakura design in traditional Makie lacquerware, a technique that conveys an image of luxury and prestige in Japan.
Bristle material: Silver fox
Bristle shape: Slanted
Full length: 130mm
Bristle length: 37mm
This brush comes in a Paulownia wood box.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Orders under ¥40,000
Summer shipping rates (until 31 August 2022)
- Asia from ¥1,500
- Oceania from ¥2,300
- North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
- Europe from ¥2,600
- Middle East from ¥3,150
- All other countries ¥3,500
- Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to, as required of DHL.
- If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: