This limited-edition brush is crafted by master brush maker, Fujimori Uematsu, in collaboration with the traditional techniques of Toyama Prefecture. Bristles are the softest, highest grade goat hair – saibikoho – which is revered for its smooth texture and natural luster, and its ability to leave the skin with an even, natural glow.
To evoke a feeling of traditional Japan, the handle is embellished with Mount Fuji (a symbol of Japan and designated world heritage site) and sakura (cherry blossoms, Japan's national flower) using the raden decorative technique. Raden is a traditional mother-of-pearl inlay technique used in Toyama Prefecture. The iridescent, rainbow-colored nacreous layer inside the shell is embedded into a carved surface of lacquer or wood.
Bristle material: Saibikoho goat
Bristle shape: Round-flat
Full length: 137mm
Bristle length: 42mm
Please note that it takes about one week from the time of order to the time of shipment. This brush is also available with a red handle.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)