In Japanese, the kanji ra (螺) means shell and den (鈿) means inlaid. Raden is a traditional decorative technique of inlaying thin layers of luminous shells. The intricate cherry blossom design of this handle reflects light with a shimmering effect.
Bristles are made with 100% gray squirrel hair, giving them a soft and delicate touch that will bring true pleasure to your everyday makeup routine. This set is also available as a 4-brush set.
This set includes:
- Brush: 162mm
- Large Eyeshadow Brush: 143mm
- Medium Eyeshadow Brush: 140mm
- Kimono fabric case
- Paulownia storage box
Please note, this set is handmade to order so may take up to 2 weeks to ship. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Please note, as of 1 March 2022, we are currently unable to ship to Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, and EMS services have been temporarily suspended for all of Europe.
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: