This exquisite 3-piece makeup brush set provides a luxurious feeling during application and a flawless finish.
All the handles of brushes use high-grade Japanese Cherry Birch (Mizume-zakura) wood, and has been used for centuries in Japanese local crafts. Each pattern is unique, and does not exist elsewhere in the world.
Come with a box made from recycled paper from paper cranes placed in Hiroshima Memorial Park.
This set Includes:
- Powder brush: Dense, round flat top brush for the perfect powder application. Best used with loose and compact powder. It is also perfect as a finishing brush for powders & bronzers. (Full length 165mm; Bristle length 45 mm; Bristle material: Goat hair)
- Blush brush: Medium-sized, ideal for applying a blush, bronzer on targeted areas of the face, the gently rounded brush tip blends out contour lines flawlessly. (Full length 165mm; Bristle length 37mm; Bristle material: Goat hair)
- Eyeshadow brush: Very soft touch. Round-tapered head designed to offer quick application and blending on the eyelid. (Full length 144mm; Bristle length 14mm; Bristle material: Gray squirrel hair)
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
For more details, please see:
Orders & Shipping
Returns & Exchanges
HARU 春 SPRING campaign
DISCOUNTS UP TO ¥2,000
¥2,000 discount ends 4/1 (JST)
¥1,000 discount ends 4/16 (JST)
Koyudo Makeup Brushes
Koyudo draws on decades of experience as a calligraphy brush manufacturer in the famous Kumano region of Japan, and is one of the world’s most sought-after makeup brush brands. The company is dedicated to crafting professional-quality makeup brushes that empower people to enhance their natural physical beauty, and instill a sense of confidence by doing so.