Koyudo Kakishibuzome Makeup Brush Set (6 Pieces)
Koyudo's Kakishibuzome Series are made with high-quality saikoho goat hair bristles. The tips are dyed with persimmon, a traditional dyeing technique in Japan passed down since the Heian period (794 – 1185). Known as 'kakishibu', this method of dyeing imbues the bristles with a dusky hue as well as antibacterial properties.
Please note, that because the dye is completely vegetable-derived and dyeing is done by hand, the actual color may differ from the image. The color may also fade with washing over time, but this only adds to its vintage-Japan feel.
The handles are made from mizume-zakura (cherry blossom wood), revered for its natural elegance and warmth.
Please note, some Koyudo brushes are handmade to order so may take up to 1 week to ship. If you have a question about a specific product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Koyudo Kakishibuzome Powder Brush 01 (Round-Flat)
- Koyudo Kakishibuzome Powder Brush 02 (Round)
- Koyudo Kakishibuzome Cheek Brush 03
- Koyudo Kakishibuzome Eyeshadow Brush 04 (Large)
- Koyudo Kakishibuzome Eyeshadow Brush 05 (Small)
- Koyudo Kakishibuzome Eyeliner Brush 06
- Pouch (100mm x 200m)
- Paulownia box