[See Koyudo's new Fu-pa Series released in 2020].
This brush provides a gentle touch, thanks to densely packed yet soft bristles. It's the perfect tool for anyone wanting to apply makeup in a more professional way.
This is a special brush for use of fine-grained mineral powder foundation. It prevents you from wearing too much foundations, so you can create radiant skin. The length of hair bundle is rather short, so you can put foundations beautifully in small amounts. You can create silky skin with this brush, and makeup last longer. This brush is for both people who have never used this type of brush and professional makeup artists.
Full / Hair:
Full 105mm (4.13in.)
Hair 27mm (1.06in.)
Hair: PBT(polybutylene terephthalate)
Usage: Foundation, Powder, Finishing
Softness (degree 1-10): 5
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Orders under ¥40,000
Summer shipping rates (until 31 August 2022)
- Asia from ¥1,500
- Oceania from ¥2,300
- North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
- Europe from ¥2,600
- Middle East from ¥3,150
- All other countries ¥3,500
- Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to, as required of DHL.
- If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: