A makeup brush with plenty of hair that can be used for both powder and blush. Made from imitation Saikoho goat hair, with a touch that mimics natural hair and excellent durability. The brush is made in the same way as traditional Kumano brushes, by hand, and with uncut tips.
The handle is made of wood, and the color uses high-quality pearl green. This is the densest powder brush of all Koyudo brushes and it can be used for powder foundation or blusher. Moving the brush with a circular motion, it leaves skin with a natural-looking glow.
Brush length: 103mm
Bristle length: 25mm
Bristle material: Imitation Saikoho Goat
Orders will ship within 5 business days, unless otherwise stated on the product page. Please check the list of Japanese Public Holidays & Fude Workshop Holidays on our FAQs page, as these are not business days.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
• If you require a signature for delivery, please make a note at the time of checkout.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
For more details, please see:
Orders & Shipping
Returns & Exchanges
bonus points campaign
earn extra points for reviews
Up to 1,800 points available.
Ends 1st June 2023.
Koyudo Makeup Brushes
Koyudo draws on decades of experience as a calligraphy brush manufacturer in the famous Kumano region of Japan, and is one of the world’s most sought-after makeup brush brands. The company is dedicated to crafting professional-quality makeup brushes that empower people to enhance their natural physical beauty, and instill a sense of confidence by doing so.