[This brush has an updated version released in 2020]
This blush brush provides a gentle touch, thanks to densely packed yet soft bristles. It's the perfect tool for anyone wanting to apply makeup in a more professional way.
This blush brush offers you completely different new feeling from ordinary brushes.
Compared to traditional brushes, its hair is rather dense and prevents the powder to go down into its hair bundle, so you can put powder beautifully in small amounts. It also stands better than other brushes.
It uses Sokoho, a high-quality hair among goat hair, and this can be used with not only blush but also powder foundation.
Full / Hair length:
Hair: Goat (sokoho)
Usage: Blush, Foundation, Powder
Softness (degree 1-10): 7
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: