Each year Koyudo releases their limited-edition Christmas Set. This year, the charming design is evocative of a sparkling winter-wonderland – pearl-white handles are embellished with snow crystal patterns. With face masks now an everyday essential, the brushes in the set are focused on eye and cheek makeup.
Add color with ease and precision with the slanted shape of this cheek brush. Bristles are made from high-quality goat hair.
Eyeshadow Brush (Round-flat)
This soft eyeshadow brush is gentle and smooth on your skin and allows a smooth application of color. Bristles are made from gray squirrel.
Eyeshadow Brush (Pointed)
The pointed shape of this brush allows you to add color to even the smallest parts of your eye. It's also ideal for shadows with shimmer. Made from pony hair.
Define your eyebrows naturally using the firm tip of this eyeshadow brush.
A light pouch that is convenient to carry as well as looking special.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Orders under ¥40,000
Summer shipping rates (until 31 August 2022)
- Asia from ¥1,500
- Oceania from ¥2,300
- North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
- Europe from ¥2,600
- Middle East from ¥3,150
- All other countries ¥3,500
- Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to, as required of DHL.
- If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: