Can be used for eyebrow shaping as well as mascara.
Brush length: 150mm
Bristle length: 30mm
Bristle width: 6mm
Bristle material: Horsehair
Houkodou celebrated its 120th anniversary in 2020, making the company one of the oldest and most respected Fude producers in Japan. Attention to detail and quality control is at the heart of all their brushes, with no compromise for perfection. Every brush is made by hand using traditional Kumano techniques such as sorting and hand-bundling bristles, and leaving bristle tips uncut for a soft touch and good product pickup.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
For more details, please see:
Orders & Shipping
Returns & Exchanges
HARU 春 SPRING campaign
DISCOUNTS UP TO ¥2,000
¥2,000 discount ends 4/1 (JST)
¥1,000 discount ends 4/16 (JST)
Houkodou celebrated its 120th anniversary in 2020, making the company one of the oldest Fude producers in Japan. Located in Kumano, Japan’s premier region for Fude brushes, Houkodou is also one of the country’s most respected Fude makers. Their primary series we stock are are Sora, Pearl White, Moe, Nagi and BZ Foundation and retractable lip brushes. Read more about Houkodou