Smooth, sleek natural bristles shaped into a tapered end allow you to apply shadow with precision, and can be also used for highlighting and contouring small areas. The palm-sized handle rests comfortably in the hand and makes the brush easy to maneuver. The rose pink handle is finished with a chic metallic shimmer and the Houkodou symbol.
This adorable Fude Beauty exclusive is available now in limited quantities.
Brush length: approx 128mm
Bristle length: approx 18mm
Bristle width: approx 12mm
Bristle material: Tanuki
Bristle shape: Tapered
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
For more details, please see:
Orders & Shipping
Returns & Exchanges
HARU 春 SPRING campaign
DISCOUNTS UP TO ¥2,000
¥2,000 discount ends 4/1 (JST)
¥1,000 discount ends 4/16 (JST)
Houkodou celebrated its 120th anniversary in 2020, making the company one of the oldest Fude producers in Japan. Located in Kumano, Japan’s premier region for Fude brushes, Houkodou is also one of the country’s most respected Fude makers. Their primary series we stock are are Sora, Pearl White, Moe, Nagi and BZ Foundation and retractable lip brushes. Read more about Houkodou