All-purpose brush that can be used for liquids, creams, and powders.
Pearl White Series
Brushes in this Houkodou series are distinguished by their pearl-white handles, which are combined with black ferrules for a mod look.
Houkodou celebrated its 120th anniversary in 2020, making the company one of the oldest and most respected Fude producers in Japan. Attention to detail and quality control is at the heart of all their brushes, with no compromise for perfection. Every brush is made by hand using traditional Kumano techniques such as sorting and hand-bundling bristles, and leaving bristle tips uncut for a soft touch and good product pickup.
Brush length: 135mm
Bristle length: 25mm
Bristle width: 23mm
Bristle material: Sokoho goat + Nylon
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: