An all-purpose brush that can be used for liquids, creams, and powders. Wonderfully soft bristles, and dense bundling allow for smooth, flawless-looking application.
Brush length: 106mm
Bristle length: 30mm
Bristle width: 26mm
Bristle material: Sokoho goat
Houkodou celebrated its 120th anniversary in 2020, making the company one of the oldest and most respected Fude producers in Japan. Attention to detail and quality control is at the heart of all their brushes, with no compromise for perfection. Every brush is made by hand using traditional Kumano techniques such as sorting and hand-bundling bristles, and leaving bristle tips uncut for a soft touch and good product pickup.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Orders under ¥40,000
Summer shipping rates (until 31 August 2022)
- Asia from ¥1,500
- Oceania from ¥2,300
- North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
- Europe from ¥2,600
- Middle East from ¥3,150
- All other countries ¥3,500
- Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to, as required of DHL.
- If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: