The rare natural bristle eyeshadow brush has a very beautiful color and is very gentle on the eyes.
Brush length: 148mm
Bristle length: 20mm
Bristle width: 11mm
Bristle material: Canadian squirrel
Houkodou celebrated its 120th anniversary in 2020, making the company one of the oldest and most respected Fude producers in Japan. Attention to detail and quality control is at the heart of all their brushes, with no compromise for perfection. Every brush is made by hand using traditional Kumano techniques such as sorting and hand-bundling bristles, and leaving bristle tips uncut for a soft touch and good product pickup.
Please note, as of 1 March 2022, we are currently unable to ship to Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, and EMS services have been temporarily suspended for all of Europe.
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: