A candle type that is easy to draw in the T zone. You can draw thicker by pressing it down a little, and thinner by using the tips of the hair. It is the best product to add color to the points because it mixes the best texture of gray squirrel with the smooth and elastic bristles of sokoho goat.
Recommended brush cap: SWS-1
Brush length: 125mm
Bristle length: 35mm
Bristle type: Gray squirrel + Sokoho goat
Bristle shape: Candle
Please note, as of 1 March 2022, we are currently unable to ship to Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, and EMS services have been temporarily suspended for all of Europe.
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Orders under $300 USD*
- USA, Mexico: $24-27 (EMS/DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Canada: $23-25 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Europe (excl. Russia): $25-27 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Russia*: $40 (DHL)
- Asia: $18 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- China: $65 (DHL)
- Oceania: $23-34 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- South and Central America: $35 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Middle East: $30-36 (EMS/DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- *All other regions: $35 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, if your taxes and duties exceed $25USD on one purchase, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: