Bristle type: Tanuki
Brush length: 108mm
Bristle length: 6-9mm
Eyebrow brushes are natural hair that has become popular recently, but until a decade ago, nylon was common and often left the skin irritated as it can damages the pores of the eyebrows. RE6-2 and WP-11 are other brow brushes with natural bristles, all offering different qualities. The feature of this brush is that it is wide and thin, so it is easy to draw a brow, and you can draw a thin line at the end of the eyebrow vividly.
Recommend brush cap: SWS-7
Based in Osaka, Eihodo brushes are made by a Kumano brush workshop dating back more than 170 years.
Please note, as of 1 March 2022, we are currently unable to ship to Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, and EMS services have been temporarily suspended for all of Europe.
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: