Bristle type: Tanuki
Brush length: 108mm
Bristle length: 6-9mm
Eyebrow brushes are natural hair that has become popular recently, but until a decade ago, nylon was common and often left the skin irritated as it can damages the pores of the eyebrows. RE6-2 and WP-11 are other brow brushes with natural bristles, all offering different qualities. The feature of this brush is that it is wide and thin, so it is easy to draw a brow, and you can draw a thin line at the end of the eyebrow vividly.
Recommend brush cap: SWS-7
Based in Osaka, Eihodo brushes are made by a Kumano brush workshop dating back more than 170 years.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Orders under ¥40,000
Summer shipping rates (until 31 August 2022)
- Asia from ¥1,500
- Oceania from ¥2,300
- North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
- Europe from ¥2,600
- Middle East from ¥3,150
- All other countries ¥3,500
- Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to, as required of DHL.
- If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: