Bristle type: Gray squirrel
Brush length: 145mm
Bristle length: 55mm
The characteristic of gray squirrel is that they feel good against the skin – but that's their only quality – the ability to pick up just the right amount of powder product and apply it for a natural, airbrushed finish (in a a few swift sweeps), are unparalleled.
Compared with the RE20-1 and RE20-2, this brush has more densely packed bristles, in order to hold powder better and apply less diffused (yet still natural) look. It also means you can work faster. If you're using liquid foundation as a base, Eihodo recommending applying a fine layer of power first with a cotton puff to avoid the bristles becoming sticky. The flat ferrule means that the brush is best used for sweeping motions. Recommended for loose power.
Recommended with: SWS-3 brush cap
Based in Osaka, Eihodo brushes are made by a Kumano brush workshop dating back more than 170 years.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Orders under ¥40,000
Summer shipping rates (until 31 August 2022)
- Asia from ¥1,500
- Oceania from ¥2,300
- North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
- Europe from ¥2,600
- Middle East from ¥3,150
- All other countries ¥3,500
- Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to, as required of DHL.
- If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: