Bristle type: Goat
Brush length: 115mm
Bristle length: 25mm
With about 1.5 times the density of the G-10, gathered together so that the bristles at the top barely part open. It's recommended not to apply product directly to the bristles, but to a container (you can also mix in a sunscreen), then pick up and apply to the face in the order of cheek, then forehead and chin. You'll find it easy to apply a thin, neat veil of foundation that also gives good pore coverage.
Recommended with: SWS-2 brush cap
Based in Osaka, Eihodo brushes are made by a Kumano brush workshop dating back more than 170 years.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
blind date campaign
find your fude match
Brushes at heavily discounted prices with all purchases over ¥10,000—February only.