Oil blotting paper from Toji Temple, Kyoto.
Case dimensions: 100mm x 135mm
Paper dimensions: 90mm x 130mm
Material: Hemp fibre
Contains: 50 sheets
“At first glance, all aburatori-gami may look the same, but there are few products that use pure Japanese paper. The sebum will not be absorbed unless the same kind of pressure is applied to this thin paper as was applied to gold leafed paper in the Edo period. If you dip the end of the ordinary oil-absorbing paper in water, as with tissue, it immediately absorbs the water by capillary action. However, this is not enough to absorb sebum. Only when the fiber is crushed, it will absorb not only water, but oil. Just one sheet of oil-absorbing paper can help you fix your makeup.”
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Orders under ¥40,000
Summer shipping rates (until 31 August 2022)
- Asia from ¥1,500
- Oceania from ¥2,300
- North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
- Europe from ¥2,600
- Middle East from ¥3,150
- All other countries ¥3,500
- Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to, as required of DHL.
- If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: