Oil blotting paper from Toji Temple, Kyoto.
Case dimensions: 95mm x 63mm
Paper dimensions: 58mm x 88mm
Material: Hemp fibre
Contains: 30 sheets
“At first glance, all aburatori-gami may look the same, but there are few products that use pure Japanese paper. The sebum will not be absorbed unless the same kind of pressure is applied to this thin paper as was applied to gold leafed paper in the Edo period. If you dip the end of the ordinary oil-absorbing paper in water, as with tissue, it immediately absorbs the water by capillary action. However, this is not enough to absorb sebum. Only when the fiber is crushed, it will absorb not only water, but oil. Just one sheet of oil-absorbing paper can help you fix your makeup.”
Please note, as of 1 March 2022, we are currently unable to ship to Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, and EMS services have been temporarily suspended for all of Europe.
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: