This gorgeous brush features a dense domed head and makie handle and is ideal for powder foundation, powder, finishing and bronzer, leaving an airbrushed finish. The touch on the skin is airy, with bristles made exclusively from high-quality gray squirrel, carefully selected by skilled craftsmen in Kumano, Japan.
Makie is a traditional Japanese lacquerware decorative technique, dating back around 1,200 years ago. The makie is breathtaking on this series, luminescent and immaculately applied.
Please note, these brushes are handmade to order so may take up to 2 weeks to ship.
Bristle type: Gray squirrel + Sokoho goat
Brush length: 140mm
Bristle length: 55mm
Bristle shape: Flat-round
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)