This gorgeous new release by Eihodo features a soft natural bristles and makie-decorated handle and is ideal for powder foundation, powder, finishing and bronzer, leaving an airbrushed finish. The touch on the skin is airy, with bristles made exclusively from high-quality materials, carefully selected by skilled craftsmen in Kumano, Japan.
Kingyo – goldfish – are treasured in Japan, symbolising prosperity, good fortune and being blessed with children. Synonymous with summer, kingyo sukui (goldfish scooping) is a popular game for children and classic sight at summer matsuri (festivals).
Makie is a traditional Japanese lacquerware decorative technique, dating back around 1,200 years ago. The makie is breathtaking on this series, luminescent and immaculately applied.
Bristle type: Gray squirrel
Brush length: 173mm
Bristle length: 55mm
Bristle shape: Flat-round
Available with a gold or silver ferrule.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Orders under ¥40,000
Summer shipping rates (until 31 August 2022)
- Asia from ¥1,500
- Oceania from ¥2,300
- North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
- Europe from ¥2,600
- Middle East from ¥3,150
- All other countries ¥3,500
- Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to, as required of DHL.
- If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: