Boar bristle hairbrushes have been used for centuries and are highly regarded for their many benefits in maintaining healthy, appearance, and manageability of hair. Some of these benefits include:
- Distributing natural oils: Boar bristle hairbrushes are excellent at distributing the natural oils produced by your scalp throughout your hair. This helps to keep your hair healthy and well-nourished, reducing dryness, frizz, and breakage.
- Stimulating the scalp: The bristles of a boar bristle hairbrush are gentle yet firm enough to stimulate the scalp, increasing blood flow and promoting hair growth.
- Reducing frizz and improving texture: Boar bristle hairbrushes help to reduce static in your hair, which can be a common problem, especially during dry seasons.
- Gentle on hair: The bristles of a boar bristle hairbrush are designed to glide through hair, making it easier to detangle and minimizing hair breakage.
- Adding shine: Boar bristle hairbrushes help to smooth the cuticle of the hair, which can lead to a more shiny and healthy appearance.
Brush length: 215mm
Bristle length: 100 x 40mm
Bristle type: Boar hair
Handle: Natural wood
Number of bristles: Approx 1800
This brush features an easy-to-hold handle and 5 rows wide of bristles, with approximately 20 bristles per hole. Normal hardness.
KENT is a well-known British brand of hairbrushes, but these KENT brushes are made locally in Japan.
Orders will ship within 5 business days, unless otherwise stated on the product page. Please check the list of Japanese Public Holidays & Fude Workshop Holidays on our FAQs page, as these are not business days.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
• If you require a signature for delivery, please make a note at the time of checkout.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
For more details, please see:
Orders & Shipping
Returns & Exchanges
bonus points campaign
earn extra points for reviews
Up to 1,800 points available.
Ends 1st June 2023.