This edge brush has a neat, flat shape made of weasel bristles. The shape, combined with the balance of elasticity and firmness of weasel bristles makes it ideal for drawing fine, precise lines. You can apply product to the outer corners and under the eyes, as well as use the brush for eyeliner, as a lip brush, and as a small concealer brush – it's a handy little multitasker. Only the best-quality weasel hair has been used to ensure soft tips. Able to be used with liquid, cream, and powder products.Details
Bristle material: Weasel
Bristle shape: Flat
Bristle length: 3.5mm
Total length: 113.5mm
Please note, as of 1 March 2022, we are currently unable to ship to Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, and EMS services have been temporarily suspended for all of Europe.
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see:
Great eyebrows and precision
I had to use it even though I just received it. Used it with a very inexpensive Wet n Wild palette. Used the grayish shade for my brows and another to line (☆reshspe) this is perfect!! Ivhave a tiny gap in my brow from a scar and nothing coceres it without also going into the rest and making the otherwise thick brow appear misshapen and bulky . This gets only where needed and delivers precision. Is it really weasel hair? I dont know I thought it was synthetic from how shiny it is! But it picks up product and applies just as needed.