This brush is not only incredibly adorable, it's also
incredibly functional. Use it for smoothly and evenly applying powder foundation and cheek makeup. The round, plump, voluminous form is one you need in your collection. And because it's so pretty, it's designed with a stand to decorate on the dresser.
Bristle shape: Round
Bristle length: 44mm
Brush Length: 104mm
Please note, due to the handmade nature of these brushes, dimensions may vary slightly.
Read our Guide to Bristle Shapes
Please note, as of 1 March 2022, we are currently unable to ship to Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, and EMS services have been temporarily suspended for all of Europe.
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Orders under $300 USD*
- USA, Mexico: $24-27 (EMS/DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Canada: $23-25 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Europe (excl. Russia): $25-27 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Russia*: $40 (DHL)
- Asia: $18 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- China: $65 (DHL)
- Oceania: $23-34 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- South and Central America: $35 (DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- Middle East: $30-36 (EMS/DHL/FedEx/UPS)
- *All other regions: $35 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, if your taxes and duties exceed $25USD on one purchase, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: