Bristle material: Gray Squirrel + Horse
Bristle shape: Round
Bristle length: 30mm
Brush length (extended): 130mm
Brush length (unextended): 72mm
Functional and fancy, the MK-12 Cheek Brush is about the size of a tube of lipstick when retracted. The case is decorated with a pretty cherry blossom flower design. The bristles are a combination of grey squirrel and horse, meaning they’re very soft and not at all scratchy, but make them an affordable little treasure.
This brush is ideal for applying blush and highlighter over cheekbones, adding a little radiance and definition to decolletage, and touching up T-zone throughout the day with a dust of powder foundation.
Orders will ship within 5 business days, unless otherwise stated on the product page. Please check the list of Japanese Public Holidays & Fude Workshop Holidays on our FAQs page, as these are not business days.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
• If you require a signature for delivery, please make a note at the time of checkout.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
For more details, please see:
Orders & Shipping
Returns & Exchanges
When you hold a Chikuhodo brush, you can feel the centuries of craftsmanship, passion, and respect that has gone into its craft. Chikuhodo artisans understand the contours of the face, the reflection of light, and different application techniques and cosmetics, and makeup styles and trends. It’s this understanding, as well as a dedication to quality, that ensures Chikuhodo has a dedicated following around the world.