Delicate, soft, and slightly wavy kazan squirrel bristles are excellent for powder application. A cheek brush with a solid density fits easily on your cheeks, allowing you to gently and naturally apply the cheeks.
Hair material: Kazan squirrel
Full length: 160mm
Hair length: 45mm
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see:
Superb face brush
Soft hairs that still efficiently blend product. Beautiful wood handle.
Wonderfully soft and a good size
I agree with what another reviewer said about this being a good stand in for the KZ-1, as it is not available. I have the KZ-3 and KZ-4 and this is the biggest and airiest of the 3. Because of it’s bigger size and shape, I find it to be a great brush for both powder and other face colour (blush, bronze, finishing powder), making it a super luxurious multipurpose brush I can use whichever step of my makeup I want to.
Soft as wind blowing your face
Until KZ-1 is available...
I probably didn't need this one because my complexion makeup is very simple and the other two KZ brushes I have can do what this does, at least for my limited needs/skills, but I will happily use this as I wait for the elusive KZ-1 to come back in stock! (That said, this creates an effortlessly sheer, diffuse sweep of blush.)
soft and woody
Beautiful wooden handles and soft kazan hair. This blooms much wider than the KZ4 so I do feel they are different enough to be part of a collection.