Feel the delicate balance of its gentle but firm bristle of this brush. Great for applying highlight and cheeks.
This elegant, nimble series of brushes have a shorter handle to allow for more agility and faster application. They're perfect for traveling and for makeup on-the-go.
DetailsHair: Sokoho Goat
Bristle shape: Candle
Bristle length: 50mm
Total length: 140mm
Please note, due to the handmade nature of these brushes, dimensions may vary slightly.
Read our Guide to Bristle Shapes
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see:
One of the most versatile brushes in my collection. I bought his because the shape was intriguing and it did not disappoint! This brush is so soft and whisks the powder into the skin so it looks one with your skin and not a powder just hanging out on top of your skin looking dry and cracked. The shape makes it perfect for all over powder placement, detailed highlighting, and everything in between. I have used it for every kind of powder application I could think of, besides eyes, and it excelled at all of it!
The shape of this brush is my favourite, so I purchased it with no hesitation, and this brush does not disappoint. I love using it for powder products, especially setting powder. The brush itself is on the bigger side among other chikuhodo brushes, but the pointy shape makes it perfect to set your under eyes, and not to mention how soft the bristle is. Great brush!