An ideal brush to use for a quick dust of powder, or for an overall flush of highlight. This brush exclusively use the highest quality Sokoho Goat hair. Enjoy the heavenly touch of the firm but soft bristle of this brush.
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see:
I’m in Love!!
This brushes are breathtaking! This is the first full set I’ve bought of the small handle brushes and these beauties caught my eye because of the Exquisite artwork on the handles! These are a must have if you are a collector!!! If you love and appreciate and take care of things meticulously..These brushes will be safe in your home. I wish the price was lower but it’s handmade and I appreciate that so I don’t mind shelling out extra for the hard work they put into these. It shows!! I’ve included photos for reference on size.. the one in my hand in the powder brush (the largest)