The 100% animal-free synthetic fibers of Chikuhodo's AF Series recreates the delicate touch of Chikuhodo's highest grade bristles. The AF fibres are designed to have tiny cuticle and crimps to recreate texture and feel of natural hair. They use corn-based material to make it eco-friendly, and have silver is sewn into the fiber to make it antimicrobial.
Chikuhodo developed this range of animal-free, synthetic fiber brushes in response to the demand for non-animal hair makeup brushes. AF stands for ArtiFicial, and AF series brushes exclusively uses plant-based synthetic fiber blend that is designed to create soft but firm touch, and easy-to-use quality.
DetailsBristles: Synthetic fibers
Bristle Shape: Flat
Bristle size: 11ｍｍ
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: