The soft, voluminous top is perfect for blending colors. The soft, voluminous top of the brush is perfect for blending out the color from the edge of the eye to create a striking look.
Bisyodo's newest release, the Shiori Series, comprises 14 brushes made with innovative imitation natural hair bristles. The unique synthetic bristles of the Shiori series will allow you to pick up and distribute product in a way that is typically difficult for conventional synthetic brushes, and to apply natural graduations and precise touches with ease. The brushes can be used for creams, gels, and liquids, and have antibacterial properties that help them last longer. All brushes handmade by the master artisans of Bisyodo.
Brush length: 147mm
Bristle length: 7mm
Bristle width/thickness: 10mm x 3mm
Bristle material: Synthetic fibres
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: