A moderately sized shadow brush for eye sockets. The large size of the shadow brush is perfect for the eye holes. The slightly stiff top of the brush allows you to control the color as you wish.
Bisyodo's newest release, the Shiori Series, comprises 14 brushes made with innovative imitation natural hair bristles. The unique synthetic bristles of the Shiori series will allow you to pick up and distribute product in a way that is typically difficult for conventional synthetic brushes, and to apply natural graduations and precise touches with ease. The brushes can be used for creams, gels, and liquids, and have antibacterial properties that help them last longer. All brushes handmade by the master artisans of Bisyodo.
Brush length: 155mm
Bristle length: 15mm
Bristle width/thickness: 13mm x 6mm
Bristle material: Synthetic fibres
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: