Bisyodo's Puffy series’ are high-density round foundation brushes. The thickness of the bristles (around 2.2x that of a regular powder brush) give a velvety feel for the skin, and covers pores with seamless perfection. Easily create a uniform base makeup with both powder and cream-type products. You can enjoy a totally different feel like velvet with a hair volume of about 2.2 times that of a regular powder brush. Available in black/pink and white/pink.
Brush length: 100mm
Bristle length: 30mm
Bristle width/thickness: 35mm
Bristle type: Sokoho goat
Orders will ship within 5 business days, unless otherwise stated on the product page. Please check the list of Japanese Public Holidays & Fude Workshop Holidays on our FAQs page, as these are not business days.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
• If you require a signature for delivery, please make a note at the time of checkout.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
meet the maker
Founded in Osaka in 1945, Bisyodo is a Fude specialist with expertise in bristles – the company is the source for many bristles for other brush makers in Japan. Bisyodo's access to, and understanding of, high-quality natural fibers has allowed them to become one of Japan’s most popular Fude brands, loved by professionals, beginners, and makeup enthusiasts alike.