Raccoon Dog hair has an unparalleled balance of softness, firmness and smoothness. The brush can be easily used to curl or comb eyebrows, also ideal for removing mascara lumps or perform final adjustments on the eyebrows.
Bisyodo's Short Series are renowned for their elegant African Rosewood handles topped with golden ferrules and silky natural bristles, predominantly saikoho goat. The 15 brushes of this series cover the full spectrum of powder, foundation, eyes, cheek, and lip makeup applications. If you prefer a longer handle, be sure to check out Bisyodo's Long Series.
Brush length: 124mm
Bristle length: 25mm
Bristle shape: Diagonal
Bristle width/thickness: 8.5mm
Bristle type: Raccoon Dog
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see:
Not needed, but soo loved!
This is the best Spoolie I have every used. Feels like as spa treatment for my brows. An the luxurious handle? Mike drop...
fluffy brows and lashes and dreams
Is it crazy I don't even use this for makeup? I just find it very relaxing to comb/massage my eyebrows and actually keep it on my bedside table, lol. Try it! (I'm sure it's great at its intended purpose too.)