A brush has an orthodox shape; however, researched shape can be used by anybody and holds the ideal amount of powder to create excellent color. Alternating usage of both sides of tips and the side of the brush, it can also be used to create a brilliant gradation.
Bisyodo Cheri Series
Cheri is French for 'loved one'. This series is made with the highest quality sokoho goat bristles. The design of this brush has a natural feel, with the warmth of wood and a ferrule plated with pure silver. The finish is one similar to a beloved accessory.
Brush length: 170mm
Bristle length: 38mm
Bristle width/thickness: 36 x 25mm
Bristle type: Sokoho goat
Bristle shape: Flat-round
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at email@example.com with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see: