The brush uses horse mane, known for its moderate firmness. The handle is made in transparent material, making it ideal when trimming the eyebrow.
Bisyodo Cheri Series
Cheri is French for 'loved one'. This series is made with the highest quality sokoho goat bristles. The design of this brush has a natural feel, with the warmth of wood and a ferrule plated with pure silver. The finish is one similar to a beloved accessory.
Brush length: 152mm
Bristle length: 12mm
Bristle width/thickness: 23 x 5mm
Bristle type: Horse
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see:
Easy to use eye brow diffusing brush. The bristles are sturdy but does not feel overly harsh on the skin. The comb is great at combing out any clumps in the lashes after mascara.