Fude Beauty x Nakamura Seisakusho Kiryu Brush Case (LIMITED)
We're very excited to launch the first Fude Beauty original product, the Kiryu Brush Case. The gorgeous limited-edition pink case is a collaboration with makeup brush artisans Nakamura Seisakusho in Kumano, and Marunaka Textile artisans in Kiryu. The fabric is Kiryu gold brocade, a splendid fabric with patterns woven through it using colored, gold threads and silver threads.
Kiryu textiles are made in and around Kiryu City, Gunma prefecture, where a textile culture has flourished since ancient times. They are the preferred fabric for many prestigious kimono brands. In 1977, Kiryu textiles were recognized as a traditional Japanese craft.
Marunaka Corporation, founded in 1936 in Kiryu City, has been involved in the planning and development of various textile products as a textile product manufacturer and wholesaler.
The case holds around 6 brushes.
Read more about the story behind Japanese Kiryu textures on our blog.
Orders will ship within 5 business days, unless otherwise stated on the product page. Please check the list of Japanese Public Holidays & Fude Workshop Holidays on our FAQs page, as these are not business days.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
• If you require a signature for delivery, please make a note at the time of checkout.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)