Eihodo Brush Review + Demo by Alicia Archer (aka Kinkysweat)
*The post contains affiliate links to support the work of the content creator.
Based in Osaka, Eihodo brushes are made by a Kumano brush workshop dating back more than 170 years. They're one of our more recent additions, so we've partnered with Alicia Archer (aka Kinkysweat) to introduce a selection of brushes across Eihodo's most popular series and products.
Be sure to check out the video for full details!
Brushes and series featured include:
- WP-2 Powder Brush (Small Sakura), Makie Series
- WP P-1 Powder Brush (Small Light Sakura), Makie Series
- WP S-1 Eyeshadow Brush, WP Series
- WP S-3 Eyeshadow Brush, WP Series
- WP S-4 Eyeshadow Brush, WP Series
- GP-1 Powder Brush, G series
- GCH-1 Cheek/Highlighter Brush, G Series
- RE18-2 Cheek Brush, RE Series
- Washi Oil-blotting Paper
- Brush Guards
Or, you can browse the full list of Eihodo products.