This gorgeous powder brush from Koyudo is made with the silver fox bristles, renowned for their exquisite softness with a slight bounce in the tip similar to that of a squirrel/goat blend. The bristles have been carefully selected of the best quality materials in silver and black hues, to create a natural shimmer. The handle is made with cherry wood, decorated with an autumn leaf ('momiji') design in traditional Makie lacquerware. Makie conveys an image of luxury and prestige in Japan.
View all Koyudo Silver Fox Makie Brushes
Please note this brush may take up to 2 weeks to ship. These brushes are handmade, so designs may differ from the original image.
Bristle material: Silver fox
Full length: 110mm
Bristle length: 10mm
Bristle shape: Tapered
Orders will ship within 5 business days, unless otherwise stated on the product page. Please check the list of Japanese Public Holidays & Fude Workshop Holidays on our FAQs page, as these are not business days.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
• If you require a signature for delivery, please make a note at the time of checkout.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)
For more details, please see:
Orders & Shipping
Returns & Exchanges
Koyudo Makeup Brushes
Koyudo draws on decades of experience as a calligraphy brush manufacturer in the famous Kumano region of Japan, and is one of the world’s most sought-after makeup brush brands. The company is dedicated to crafting professional-quality makeup brushes that empower people to enhance their natural physical beauty, and instill a sense of confidence by doing so.