This limited-edition brush is crafted by master brush maker, Fujimori Uematsu, in collaboration with the traditional techniques of Toyama Prefecture. Bristles are premium silver fox, renowned for their exquisite softness with a slight bounce in the tip similar to that of a squirrel-goat blend.
To evoke a feeling of traditional Japan, the handle is embellished with Mount Fuji (a symbol of Japan and designated world heritage site) and sakura (cherry blossoms, Japan's national flower) using the raden decorative technique. Raden is a traditional mother-of-pearl inlay technique used in Toyama Prefecture. The iridescent, rainbow-colored nacreous layer inside the shell is embedded into a carved surface of lacquer or wood.
This brush will be available for shipping from 11/15. If you purchase it with other brushes, the combined order will be shipped together. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Bristle material: Silver fox
Bristle shape: Round-flat
Full length: 143mm
Bristle length: 48mm
FREE Shipping offer
Purchases of $300+ USD receive FREE worldwide shipping.
Shipping for orders under $300 USD
- USA, Canada, Europe (excl. Russia): $25 (FedEx, EMS), $30 (DHL)
- Asia: $15 (EMS), $20 (DHL/FedEx)
- Oceania: $20 (FedEx, EMS), $25 (DHL)
- Mexico, South and Central America: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
- Middle East: $25 (EMS), $40 (DHL)
- All other regions: $40 (DHL/FedEx)
DHL/FedEx vs EMS
- DHL/FedEx do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
- DHL/FedEx are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
Domestic shipping fees
Please note, product purchased within Japan are subject to a 10% consumption tax.
- Under $100: 1,080 yen (tax included) via Sagawa
- Over $100: FREE via Japan Post, $30 via EMS
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. These fees are not included in Fude Beauty product prices or shipping charges, so please be sure to find out the policy for the country you are shipping to. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
For more details, please see:
It is a piece of art and definitely collectable!