This Face Brush is part of Koyudo's limited-edition collection, the collection is a luxurious masterpiece by the skilled Koyudo artisans.
The brushes feature densely packed bristles of the softest, highest level goat hair: saibikoho. Saibikoho is prized for its silky texture and shine, and its ability to create a nature lustre on the skin.
The handle is made from cherry birch wood, finished with traditional Makie lacquer techniques, imbuing them with a sense of sophistication. The cherry blossom Makie pattern is hand-painted by the artist Shoichiro Oshita, to give it a luxurious feel.
The Sakura (Cherry Blossom) motif is a national flower of Japan, and a highly auspicious symbol meaning 'wealthiness and the beginning of new things'. According to an ancient definition, 'sa' in cherry blossom means 'the god of the rice field and the spirit of the grain', and 'kura' means 'a place where the god is' – therefore, 'sakura' has been regarded as a symbol of harvest abundance and good fortune.
Brush length: 118mm
Bristle length 40mm
Bristle material: Saibikoho goat
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Purchases of ¥40,000+ receive FREE worldwide shipping.
ORDERS UNDER ¥40,000
• Asia from ¥1,600
• Oceania from ¥3,050
• North America, Canada & Mexico from ¥2,400
• Europe from ¥2,800
• Middle East from ¥3,250
• All other countries ¥3,700
• Customers in Russia will need a business address to ship to.
• If a customer is in a remote location that requires extra shipping fees to be paid by Fude Beauty to DHL/FedEx/UPS, then these fees will need to be covered by the customer.
DHL/FedEx/UPS vs EMS
• DHL/FedEx/UPS do not ship to bases or PO Boxes
• DHL/FedEx/UPS are typically faster shipping than EMS, but may result in higher taxes and duties fees (you can find more on Taxes and Duties below)
TAXES & DUTIES
You may be subject to import taxes and duties on delivery, depending on the country. While these fees are not reimbursed by Fude Beauty, we can provide a discount for future purchases if the taxes you incur on one purchase exceed ¥3,000. If you are charged taxes or duties fees, please contact us via our Contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your the receipt of your fees.
Domestic shipping fees
Under ¥15,000: ¥1,080 (via Sagawa)
Over ¥15,000: FREE (via EMS)